Hotel built in 1964, Last complete renovation 2005, Last partial renovation 2011, Number of floors 2, Total number of rooms 16, Number of single rooms 3, Number of double rooms 9, of which have 2 separate beds 2, of which have a double bed 7, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 4, Bed-and-breakfast hotel, Holiday hotel, Hiking hotel, Winter sports hotel, Certified Ski Alpine Hotel, Certified Ski Nordic Hotel
- Style of hotel and ambience
- The family-run hotel Malerwinkl has bright, friendly furnished rooms, most of them with a balcony, and the hospitality of the Oberallgäu region. It also has a spa area which offers different massage treatments for the relaxation of body and soul.
- Reception open
- 07:00 - 23:00
/ 00:00 - :
- Reception manned at weekends
- 06:00 - 23:00
- Hotel closed on
- Earliest check-in
- Latest check-out
- Free services for HRS guests
- Upgrade to next room category, Parking directly by the hotel, Use of an Internet terminal at the hotel, Personal shuttle service to/from central station, Wireless LAN in room
- Hotel location, surroundings and sights
- The hotel is situated on a southward slope in the idyllic mountain village of Bad Hindelang and has a panoramic view over the Allgäu mountains. The ski slopes and cross-country ski runs of Hindelang-Oberjoch are only a short drive away. Popular destinations for excursions are Lindau at Lake Constance, Bregenz, the city known for its festivals and Neuschwanstein Castle.