Hotel built in 2001, Number of floors 8, Total number of rooms 300, Number of single rooms 300, Number of double rooms 258, of which have 2 separate beds 300, Rooms with connecting door 0, Number of suites (separate rooms) 0, Number of junior suites 42
- Style of hotel and ambience
- The Hotel Meliá Jardines del Teide, located on the Costa Adeje, the most exclusive area in the south of Tenerife, is the only Meliá ALL INCLUSIVE hotel in Europe.
This hotel in Tenerife, built in 2001, boasts a unique architectural style specially designed to accommodate its more than 12,000 m2 of gardens. A hotel which is perfectly integrated with the scenery to highlight its privileged location. Its 300 large and spacious rooms, all with a terrace or balcony, provide some of the finest views in the whole of southern Tenerife.
The hotel Meliá Jardines del Teide provides a shuttle transfer service several times a day to the shopping areas located only 200 metres away and also to the sunny Del Duque Beach.
20 km from the Tenerife Sur Princesa Sofía Airport and 95 km from the Tenerife Norte Los Rodeos Airport. To get to the hotel from either airport take the Tenerife Sur highway and leave at exit 78, Costa Adeje-La Caleta. The hotel is located just off the first roundabout. The GPS coordinates of this hotel in Tenerife are: 28º 5' 47'' N, 16º 44' 21'' W.
- Special features of the hotel
- The Melia Jardines del Teide Hotel is located on the slopes of a hill overlooking the Playa del Duque beach and offering a wonderful view over Costa Adeje. The Playa del Duque beach is just 1,200 meters away and Playa de Las Americas about 4 km. The shopping district is nearby and the centre of Sout
- Reception open
- 00:00 - 24:00
- Reception manned at weekends
- 00:00 - 24:00
- Earliest check-in
- Latest check-out
- Free services for HRS guests
- Parking directly by the hotel
- Hotel location, surroundings and sights
- Built on the slopes of a hill, overlooking the Playa del Duque beach and offering you a wonderful view over Costa Adeje, you'll find the Melia Jardines del Teide. Playa del Duque is just 1,200 meters away, Playa de Las Americas beach about 4 km. The shopping district is nearby and the city center of Southern Tenerife is 5 km away. The nearest airport, Reina Sofia, is 17 km away, and the airport of Los Rodeos 95 km., Santiago del Teide, Garachico, Icod de los Vinos, Orotava, Guimar, The Beaches of Tenerife, Playa de Martianez, Loro Park, Jardin de la Aclimatacion, Sports & Leisure, Sport & Leisure