Hotel built in 1998, Last complete renovation 2006, Last partial renovation 2008, Number of floors 4, Total number of rooms 12, Number of single rooms 12, Number of double rooms 12, of which have 2 separate beds 2, of which have a double bed 10, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 6, of which are suitable as four-bed rooms 6, Number of apartments 12, Holiday apartments, Apartment/Suite hotel
- Style of hotel and ambience
- Apartments Bazar are situated on the beginnig of the Velika Plaza(Long beach) beach in Ulcinj(13km sandy beach). It's unique location surrounded by the beautiful nature and gardens makes your holiday an unforgotten event. The apartments range from 45m2 to 70m2 and are luxuriously appointed, each one having entrance hall, fully equipped bathroom, bedroom, living room, kitchen, dining room and huge balcony. All apartments are air-conditioned, and have cable TV, multi-channel satellite TV,washing machine, flat Internet wireless and secure parking. Even though the Villa looks large in size, is designed to accommodate a small number of guests(8 apartments), which means that preference has been given to comfort and each apartment has its own secluded separate terrace and quite corner to have a relax holiday.Barbecue place is avaiable for guests.
From the Apartments you have only 5 min(250m) walk distance to the beach, but also to the first Supermarket.
Possibility of transfer by the hosts in agreement with the guest.
Special discounts during Jun and September, please contact us for more
- Reception open
- 00:00 - 24:00
- Reception manned at weekends
- 00:00 - 24:00
- Earliest check-in
- Latest check-out
- Free services for HRS guests
- Parking directly by the hotel, Welcome drink, Use of sun lounger during your stay, Late check-out (until 3pm local time), Wireless LAN in room
- Hotel location, surroundings and sights
- Ulcinj is the southernmost city at Montenegrin coast and has the most beautiful sandy beaches in Montenegro. With its natural potential Ulcinj is tourism borne: The longest beach at the Adriatic sea Velika Plaza that is 13 km long, the Ada Bojana a unique river island with marvelous sandy beaches, Valdanos a unique bay with a coastline covered in old olive trees, the reconstructed old city of Ulcinj full of interesting restaurants, caffes, galleries and hotels bars; and many other attractive sights make Ulcinj unique and attractive for many tourists.