Hotel built in 1930, Last complete renovation 2010, Number of floors 3, Total number of rooms 140, Number of single rooms 63, Number of double rooms 60, Rooms with connecting door 10, Number of suites (separate rooms) 15, Number of junior suites 2, Hotel, City hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, Tennis hotel, Health and beauty hotel, Focus El Minzah Wellness&Spa Center, Golf hotel
- Style of hotel and ambience
- Built in Hispano-Moorish style, the hotel El Minzah in Tangier provides elegantly furnished rooms that are designed to offer comfort and quality. In the restaurants, guests may enjoy culinary delights from the Moroccan, European and international cuisine. The large spa centre provides perfect relaxation and well-being. Business and private events can be held at the multifunctional meeting rooms. Moreover, free parking facilities are provided.
- Special features of the hotel
- Our rates include breakfast. The rates don't include the tourist tax of 3€ per person & per day, payable at the reception.
El Minzah Wellness Health Club is certainly the ideal place to eliminate stress. With its 2000 m2,the club provides 20 cabins for individual treatments,an aquatic circuit & a facility for health checks by a permanent physician & physiotherapist.
Gala Dinner for New Year's Eve is included in the room rate of the night of the 31th of December.
City tax: 34,10 MAD per day per person
IMPORTANT: 3-bed room only available for children (0-12 years-old)
- Reception open
- 00:00 - 24:00
- Reception manned at weekends
- 00:00 - 24:00
- Earliest check-in
- Latest check-out
- Free services for HRS guests
- 1 bottle of mineral water, Parking directly by the hotel
- Hotel location, surroundings and sights
- Close to the beach and the harbour, the hotel El Minzah is conveniently located in Tangier at the Strait of Gibraltar. Attractions such as Kasbah Museum and the lively old town Medina are reachable on foot. Tangiers Airport is 12 kilometres away from the hotel El Minzah.