Hotel built in 1991, Last complete renovation 2008, Number of floors 15, Number of single rooms 0, Number of double rooms 0, of which have a double bed 135, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 41, Number of suites (separate rooms) 10, Number of junior suites 10, Hotel, Trade fair hotel, Family hotel
- Style of hotel and ambience
- The Holiday Inn Amsterdam located south of Amsterdam city centre is an ideal hotel for both business and leisure travellers. RAI train station is a 3-minute walk offering a direct 10-minute service to Amsterdam Airport Schiphol . From RAI station you can also easily catch a metro or tram to Amsterdam city centre, both only a 15-minute ride. RAI Convention centre , at 600 meters, is within walking distance of the hotel. Holiday Inn Amsterdam is also close to all main offices on the Zuid-As , such as Ernst & Young, ING, ABN Amro, Baker & McKenzie, Akzo Nobel, Accenture and the World Trade Centre . For events or congresses like IBC, IS Europe, PLMA, IFRA and Hortifair Holiday Inn is the right partner. The Rijksmuseum and Van Gogh Museum are only a short tram ride away. Alternatively you might fancy a relaxing 30-minute walk through the popular neighbourhood Oud-Zuid to reach Amsterdams renowned museum district . You could also opt for renting a bicycle at the reception to discover the city as a true local. All 264 spacious hotel rooms and meeting rooms have been renovated , in addition to the comfortable and stylish lobby. Holiday Inn Amsterdam features 13 multifunctional meeting rooms , a mini-gym and a cosy bar & restaurant. WI-FI Internet access is available at a charge in all public areas. Please note that this is a full non-smoking hotel .
- Special features of the hotel
- The Holiday Inn Amsterdam is the perfect hotel for those travelling on business or pleasure. A guest at the Holiday Inn will always recognise the friendly and hospitable service offered by our enthusiastic staff. The hotel features 256 guest rooms including Business Studios and suites, Executive rooms and non-smoking rooms. For conferences and banquets, the hotel features a variety of function rooms. The Fitness Centre is a great source of relaxation for guests, while the Vermont restaurant provides an enjoyable atmosphere and a cosy, relaxed bar.
- Earliest check-in
- Latest check-out
- Hotel location, surroundings and sights
- City: The hotel is located next to RAI congress and exhibition centre, close to World Trade Centre, in the heart of Amsterdam business area. Rijksmuseum, Stedelijk Museum for Contemporary Art, Anne Frank´s house, Vincent van Gogh Museum.
Surrounding area / outings: canal trips, round trips through old city centre, Volendam, Marken, bulb fields (in season), Keukenhof.