Hotel built in 1899, Last complete renovation 2002, Last partial renovation 2009, Number of floors 4, Total number of rooms 114, Number of single rooms 29, Number of double rooms 85, of which have 2 separate beds 29, of which have a double bed 27, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 22, of which are suitable as four-bed rooms 6, Rooms with connecting door 0, Number of suites (separate rooms) 1, Number of junior suites 0, Hotel, City hotel, Business hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, Family hotel
- Style of hotel and ambience
- The Best Western Karl Johan Hotel in Oslo warmly welcomes its guests to a friendly atmosphere. The hotel offers comfortable and modern furnished rooms equipped with many modern amenities. In the morning, a varied breakfast buffet ensures a good start into the day. Moreover, the Best Western Karl Johan Hotel provides fully equipped conference facilities.
- Special features of the hotel
- All guestrooms include mini-bar, pay-TV, wireless Internet access and a work desk area. Our tasty buffet breakfast is included in the price.
5 meeting rooms, the largest hold up to 75 people.
- Reception open
- 00:00 - 24:00
- Reception manned at weekends
- 00:00 - 24:00
- Earliest check-in
- Latest check-out
- Free services for HRS guests
- Wireless LAN in room
- Hotel location, surroundings and sights
- The Best Western Karl Johan Hotel is centrally situated in the heart of Oslo. Major attractions such as Royal Palace, Oslo Opera House, Frogner Park and Holmenkollen are located within easy reach on foot or public transport. Oslo main station is 700 metres away.