Hotel built in 1897, Last partial renovation 2007, Number of floors 8, Total number of rooms 247, Number of single rooms 79, Number of double rooms 157, of which have 2 separate beds 50, of which have a double bed 107, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 20, of which are suitable as four-bed rooms 10, Rooms with connecting door 6, Number of suites (separate rooms) 12, Hotel, City hotel, Business hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel
- Style of hotel and ambience
- As a witness of the first tourism area, the hotel Britannia with its baroque façade warmly welcomes its guests. The largest hotel complex in the city offers luxuriously and modern furnished rooms that leave nothing to be desired. Please your palate in one of the 3 restaurants with a variety of meals from different countries.
- Special features of the hotel
Based on 100 years of history and tradition, Britannia Hotel is to be maintained as Trondheim’s only classic full-service hotel. Its conference and restaurant service is to be the best choice in the city, with rich, traditional surroundings. The hotel is to preserve its heritage of style, quality and personal service of the kind that is expected by discerning visitors and the population of Trondheim.
- Reception open
- 00:00 - 24:00
- Reception manned at weekends
- 00:00 - 24:00
- Earliest check-in
- Latest check-out
- Free services for HRS guests
- Use of an Internet terminal at the hotel, Free use of the sauna, Wireless LAN in room
- Hotel location, surroundings and sights
- Situated in central Trondheim, sights such as the royal residence Stiftsgården and the Vår Frue Church are in comfortable walking distance. Enjoy the Norwegian sun in one of the many pavement cafés in Bakkelandet. 42 kilometres east of the hotel lies the Stjørdal airport.