The Sitting On The City Walls Courtyard House (Beijing Chengqiang Lvshe) is located in the center of ancient Beijing in Dongcheng District, within walking distance from subway station and Jingshan Park. Nearby attractions include Beihai Park and The Palace Museum. It's also close to South Luogu Alley and Tiananmen Square. The hotel is 18.5 kilometers from Nanyuan Airport and 27 kilometers from Capital International Airport.Opened in 2007, the quad courtyard hotel offers 11 rooms and suites, featuring high-speed Internet and climate control. Wake-up calls and the handicapped accessible rooms are also available.The hotel property features a restaurant, bar, computers available in the lobby, Internet access in public areas, safe-deposit box, limousine service, tour desk and a business center.
Hotel location, surroundings and sights
- 2.3 KM (5 to 10-min drive) to subway station;
- 5 KM (15-min drive) to Railway Station;
- 16.2 KM (30 to 40-min drive) to South Railway Station;
- 10 KM (20 to 25-min drive) to West Railway Station;
- 18.5 KM (40-min drive) to Nanyuan Airport;
- 27 KM (50-min drive) to Capital International Airport;
- 0.5 KM (5-min walk) to Jingshan Park;
- 1 KM (15-min walk) to Beihai Park;
- 1 KM (15-min walk) to The Palace Museum;
- 15 to 20-min walk to South Luogu Alley;
- 3.2 KM (10-min drive) to Tiananmen Square
The Sitting On The City Walls Courtyard House is located in the center of ancient Beijing in Dongcheng District, within walking distance from subway station and Jingshan Park.