Hotel built in 1981, Last complete renovation 2011, Number of floors 16, Total number of rooms 420, Number of single rooms 0, Number of double rooms 420, of which have 2 separate beds 152, of which have a double bed 268, Rooms with connecting door 55, Number of suites (separate rooms) 14, Number of junior suites 34, Hotel, City hotel, Business hotel
- Style of hotel and ambience
- Step into a unique indoor world of trees, tropical plants and blue waters in our 110 foot-high Garden Atrium or escape to our pool in the clouds in the Sky Club - The Royal Garden Hotel is contemporary yet comfortable: stylish and elegant, near popular shopping and entertainment.
***Please be informed that our swimming pool will be closed for renovation from Jan 14, 2013 till May 2014.***
- Special features of the hotel
- The hotel’s Crown Club features a spacious lounge where breakfast, afternoon tea, cocktails and hors d'oeuvres are served seven days a week, is a place to meet or even entertain your own business associates.
The hotel’s award-winning restaurants include Sabatini Ristorante Italiano, Inagiku Japanese Restaurant, The Royal Garden Chinese Restaurant, The Greenery, Dong Lai Shun and Le Soleil1)
1) Complimentary in-room internet access for two devices will be offered for all rate plans
2) Renovation notice - roof-top swimming pool will be closed for refurbishment from January 14, 2013 till May 2014, however, an offsite swimming pool (within 3 minutes walking distance) will be arranged to enhance your comfort stay. During this time, hotel services and operations will be uninterrupted and we will make every effort to minimize any inconvenience
- Reception open
- 00:00 - 24:00
- Reception manned at weekends
- 00:00 - 24:00
- Earliest check-in
- Latest check-out
- Free services for HRS guests
- Fruit bowl, 1 bottle of mineral water, Personal daily newspaper for every room
- Hotel location, surroundings and sights
- The Royal Garden is central to the business, commercial and shopping areas of Tsimshatsui East - a district well served by Hong Kong’s efficient public transport system. It is conveniently close to airport link services and Hong Kong’s railway terminus - Tsimshatsui railway station is a five-minute, covered walk from the hotel (entrance/exit P2). The area is also well served by taxis. At night, Tsimshatsui East’s restaurants and entertainment venues are popular with visitors and residents alike.