Number of floors 30, Total number of rooms 686, Number of single rooms 486, Number of double rooms 200, Hotel, City hotel
- Style of hotel and ambience
- Lunging up from the prestigious Pudong District, overlooking the Huangpu River, Gran Meliá Shanghai Hotel dwells as a breathtaking testament to architectural ingenuity. The sleek and streamlined exterior climbs the sky—broadcasting elegance, commanding admiration, inspiring a world.
An invigorating presence blankets every surface. It's a rich and illuminating passion that radiates from this Shanghai, China hotel. The city's eloquence is in the expertly planned décor, a loyal staff, and the cinematic view from the Skyline Lounge; revealing a living, breathing Shanghai cityscape.
With a dazzling array of world-class dining, a full-treatment YHI spa, and the brand-signature RedGlove Service, Gran Meliá Shanghai represents a new tier of luxury hotel accommodations.
Gran Meliá Shanghai is the first Gran Meliá property to China, and a deluxe five-star hotel situated within the Lu Jia Zui Financial and Trade Zone district. Local attractions including the Oriental Pearl TV Tower, Shanghai Aquarium, the Super Grand Mall, the Jin Mao Tower and the Financial Tower are all within walking distance; and only 15 minutes beyond hotel property, the Shanghai New International Expo Center (SNIEC).
- Special features of the hotel
- A varied selection of dining and drinks will tantalize your palate in setting to suit any ocassion with ranges of Spanish,Chinese,Italian and Cuban Cuise.
Enjoy drinks in Panaromic Bar or La Florita
- Reception open
- 00:00 - 24:00
- Reception manned at weekends
- 00:00 - 24:00
- Earliest check-in
- Latest check-out
- Free services for HRS guests
- 1 bottle of mineral water
- Hotel location, surroundings and sights
- Located in Lujiazui Financial & Trade section of Shanghai's prestigious Pudong district.A mere five-minute walk will bring you to the Oriental Peart TV Tower,the Shanghai Aquarium or the Jin Mao Tower