Hotel built in 2007, Number of floors 34, Total number of rooms 370, Number of single rooms 232, Number of double rooms 138, of which have 2 separate beds 138, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 50, Rooms with connecting door 52, Number of suites (separate rooms) 10, Hotel, Business hotel
- Style of hotel and ambience
- Marco Polo Wuhan built as a celebration of Wuhans coming of age, the deluxe five-star Marco Polo Wuhan is located on the riverfront overlooking the famous Yangtze River, and has been designed to cater to the leisure and business travellers.
- Special features of the hotel
- Marco Polo Wuhans 380 rooms and suites are built offering a spacious design with deluxe amenities against the backdrop of spectacular city or river views. The Continental Club floor rooms also offer complete privacy with their exclusive setting and special privileges.
The restaurants at Marco Polo Wuhan are sure to indulge your good taste. Whether it is the signature teas of The Verandah, Cantonese fare of Shangdu Tao Yuan or the Asian and international delights of Cafe Marco, your dining experience will surely be unforgettable.
You could work away the days pressure in our state-of-the-art Gym or enjoy a splash at the indoor swimming pool and jacuzzi overlooking the Yangtze river.
With 9 function rooms and 2 ballrooms coupled with state-of-the-art technical facilities and a team of dedicated and knowledgeable staff, Marco Polo Wuhan is the ideal venue for any gathering whether big or small.
- Reception open
- 00:00 - 24:00
- Reception manned at weekends
- 00:00 - 24:00
- Earliest check-in
- Latest check-out
- Free services for HRS guests
- 1 bottle of mineral water
- Hotel location, surroundings and sights
- Marco Polo Wuhan is only a half hour drive from the airport and is situated in the centre of the city with government offices, restaurants, offices, tourist attractions and shops at just a stone’s throw away. Marco Polo Wuhan is a perfect choice for the business or leisure traveller, with its central location, comfortable amenities and warm service.
Ideally situated at the edge of an urban riverfront park with panoramic views of the Yangtze River. It is in closed proximity to the Wuhan business district area and is only 30 minutes to the airport