Hotel built in 2000, Last partial renovation 2011, Number of floors 3, Total number of rooms 27, Number of single rooms 5, Number of double rooms 22, of which have 2 separate beds 15, of which have a double bed 7, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 3, of which are suitable as four-bed rooms 1, Hotel, City hotel, Business hotel, All-inclusive hotel, Holiday hotel, child-friendly hotel, Family hotel, Hostel/Youth hostel, Cycling/biker hotel, Hiking hotel, No-smoking hotel
- Style of hotel and ambience
- Well-appointed rooms with modern amenities with Wi-Fi access are available at the Hotel Petrus. Guests may enjoy the culinary delights offered in the hotel-owned restaurant and relax in the congenial atmosphere of the bar and beer garden. Venues for events are available at the Hotel Petrus in Krakow and ample parking space is available.
- Special features of the hotel
- The price includes breakfast, car parking and internet access. Our own restaurant and rather amply stocked bar are well capable of providing an excellent and comprehensive catering service for any occasion.
The hotel is completely non-smoking.
- Reception open
- 00:00 - 24:00
- Reception manned at weekends
- 00:00 - 24:00
- Earliest check-in
- Latest check-out
- Free services for HRS guests
- Parking directly by the hotel, Wireless LAN in room
- Hotel location, surroundings and sights
- Located in one of the quieter outskirts of Krakow, the Hotel Petrus is within 3 kilometres of the city centre and such attractions as the Wawel Castle and Cathedral. The famous Sukiennice Cloth Hall, a World Heritage, and the Rynek Underground Exhibition are both within 3.1 kilometres. Krakow’s central train station is within 4 kilometres of the hotel.