Hotel built in 1975, Last complete renovation 2007, Last partial renovation 2011, Number of floors 2, Total number of rooms 94, Number of single rooms 0, Number of double rooms 94, of which have 2 separate beds 47, of which have a double bed 47, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 4, of which are suitable as four-bed rooms 1, Number of apartments 2, Hotel, City hotel, Business hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, Sport/leisure hotel, Holiday hotel, Beach hotel, Family hotel, Women's hotel, Golf hotel, Gay and lesbian-friendly hotel
- Style of hotel and ambience
- Overlooking Lake Ukiel, the Omega Hotel in Olsztyn is an ideal place for both private and business travellers. The rooms and suites are comfortably furnished and provide you with many amenities. The restaurant serves a great mix of European dishes and traditional Polish specialities, while the bar of the Omega Hotel is the ideal place to end the evening on a cosy note.
- Special features of the hotel
- Children under 7 stay in room with parents or guardians - free of charge!Baby cot- free of charge.Children age 7-12 on extra bed-50 pln.
The hotel offers W-LAN access to the Internet and monitored parking [costs 25 pln/night].
Local tax - 2pln/per person/per night
- Reception open
- 00:00 - 24:00
- Reception manned at weekends
- 00:00 - 24:00
- Earliest check-in
- Latest check-out
- Free services for HRS guests
- 1 bottle of mineral water, Parking directly by the hotel, Use of an Internet terminal at the hotel, Use of sun lounger during your stay, Wireless LAN in room
- Hotel location, surroundings and sights
- Located only a few steps away from Lake Ukiel, the Omega Hotel is just a 30 minutes’ walk away from the city centre of Olsztyn, where you can enjoy a relaxing walk through the picturesque old town.