Hotel built in 2010, Number of floors 2, Total number of rooms 15, Number of single rooms 3, Number of double rooms 12, of which have 2 separate beds 4, of which have a double bed 6, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 5, of which are suitable as four-bed rooms 2, Number of apartments 1, Hotel, Art/design hotel, Apartment/Suite hotel, Castle hotel, Fortress hotel, Holiday hotel, Spa hotel, family-run hotel, child-friendly hotel, Family hotel, Women's hotel, Hostel/Youth hostel, Cycling/biker hotel, Hiking hotel, No-smoking hotel
- Style of hotel and ambience
- Set in an idyllic park, this prestigious castle hotel leaves nothing more to be desired. Numerous rooms effortlessly combine antique charm with modern comfort and offer many amenities including Internet. Dine with style at the noble restaurant and have a night cap at the elegant salon.
- Special features of the hotel
- In the hotel according to haunted legend White Lady, who each day at midnight comes from their rooms to take a walk after his estate.
- Reception open
- 06:00 - :
/ 20:00 - :
- Reception manned at weekends
- 06: - :
- Earliest check-in
- Latest check-out
- Free services for HRS guests
- 1 bottle of mineral water, Upgrade to next room category, Parking directly by the hotel, Bike rental, Use of an Internet terminal at the hotel, Free personal shuttle service to and from the airport, Personal shuttle service to/from central station, Wireless LAN in room
- Hotel location, surroundings and sights
- Are you looking for a nice venue to celebrate a happy occasion? Then, the castle hotel Dakowski Dwór in Dakowy Mokre might be perfect for you. Located in the beautiful Polish countryside 40 kilometres southwest of Poznan, the hotel guarantees an unforgettable stay. Poznań-Ławica Airport can be reached within a 40-minute drive from a hotel.