Number of floors 5, Total number of rooms 98, Number of single rooms 11, Number of double rooms 76, of which have 2 separate beds 35, of which have a double bed 41, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 12, of which are suitable as four-bed rooms 0, Rooms with connecting door 0, Number of suites (separate rooms) 0, Number of junior suites 0, Number of apartments 1, Hotel, Business hotel, Art/design hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, No-smoking hotel, Gay and lesbian-friendly hotel
- Style of hotel and ambience
- Located on the bank of the river Vistula, the hotel Bulwar in Toruń offers spacious rooms that are designed to offer comfort and quality. In the restaurant, guests are spoiled with culinary delights and the bar is the ideal place to chill out in the evening. The spa centre provides relaxation and well-being. Well-equipped conference rooms are available for meetings and seminars.
- Special features of the hotel
- Friendly climate and unique atmosphere of the hotel had been reached through a range of innovative solutions in the area of heating and ventilation. Individual steering makes it possible to create comfort in every room, according to our Guests’ expectations and requirements.
Carefully developed systems ensure comfort not only while resting in our spacious hotel rooms.
There is an additional local tax required - 2 pln per person per night.
- Reception open
- 00:00 - 24:00
- Reception manned at weekends
- 00:00 - 24:00
- Earliest check-in
- Latest check-out
- Free services for HRS guests
- 1 bottle of mineral water, Free use of the sauna, Late check-out (until 3pm local time), Wireless LAN in room
- Hotel location, surroundings and sights
- The hotel Bulwar is centrally situated in Toruń. Famous attractions of the medieval city such as Leaning Tower, Town Hall and Artus House are easily reachable on foot from the hotel Bulwar.