Hotel built in 1905, Last complete renovation 2006, Last partial renovation 2010, Number of floors 2, Total number of rooms 4, Number of single rooms 2, Number of double rooms 2, of which have 2 separate beds 4, of which have a double bed 4, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 4, of which are suitable as four-bed rooms 1, Art/design hotel, Boutique hotel, Holiday resort, child-friendly hotel, No-smoking hotel
- Style of hotel and ambience
- The rustic ambience of the inviting hostel radiates a charming elegance and ensures a pleasant stay. Each of the accommodations is fully equipped and allows a good night’s sleep. The complimentary services include Internet access in the public areas, a breakfast in the café and travel services.
- Special features of the hotel
- On the ground floor,in „Mleczarnia”Club we offer breakfasts, salads, toasts, tea, coffee, delicious home–made cakes, spirits, beer and good music.
In the summer we invite to our romantic garden.
- Reception open
- 00:00 - 24:00
- Reception manned at weekends
- 00:00 - 24:00
- Earliest check-in
- Latest check-out
- Free services for HRS guests
- Personal daily newspaper for every room, Wireless LAN in room
- Hotel location, surroundings and sights
- The Hostel Mleczarnia Pokoje Gościnne is centrally located in Wroclaw, right by the White Stork Synagogue. In the medieval town, a visit of the Palace, the New Synagogue and the Market Square is worthwhile. The modern shopping centre Renoma invites to go on extensive shopping sprees. At a distance of less than 500 metres, the Swiebodzki Station is located.