Hotel built in 1957, Last complete renovation 2010, Last partial renovation 2010, Number of floors 4, Total number of rooms 138, Number of single rooms 28, Number of double rooms 110, of which have 2 separate beds 105, of which have a double bed 5, Rooms with connecting door 4, Number of suites (separate rooms) 3, Hotel, City hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, Holiday hotel, Hostel/Youth hostel, Cycling/biker hotel, Hiking hotel, No-smoking hotel
- Style of hotel and ambience
- Charming hotel near Fatima's Chapel. This charming establishment is located in the Portuguese village of Fatima, surrounded by an idyllic setting over a hill filled with holms, oaks and olive trees. It is very close to the Basilica and to the Chapel of Apparitions that has made this place known worldwide. The nearest bus stop is at three kilometres, and the train station is at 25 kilometres. Pilgrims are attended with maximum delicacy in this hotel by the Carmelites. The hotel offers all the services and facilities required to provide with all the comforts, including laundry service, Internet connection in the rooms, Internet room, bar, reading room, chapel, meeting rooms and souvenir shop.
NOTICE: the children with 10 years old are considered like an adult.
- Reception open
- 00:00 - 24:00
- Reception manned at weekends
- 00:00 - 24:00
- Earliest check-in
- Latest check-out
- Free services for HRS guests
- Parking directly by the hotel, Welcome drink
- Hotel location, surroundings and sights
- By car follow signs through A1 North direction and exit at Fatima., LAS GRANDES PEREGRINACIONES, BASILICA, CAPILLA DE LAS APARICIONES, CASA MUSEU DE ALJUSTREL, MUSEU DE ARTE SACRA E ETNOLOGIA, MUSEU DE CERA DE FATIMA, MUSEU FATIMA 1917, MUSEU O PRESEPIO E ALDEIA DE BELEM ANIMADOS, ALPENDRE BAR, ELYSEES BAR, IM¦S BAR, NOKAS BAR, BAR O CASAL, BAR POLEMICO