Hotel built in 2000, Number of floors 4, Total number of rooms 39, Number of single rooms 40, Number of double rooms 40, of which have 2 separate beds 30, of which have a double bed 10, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 10, of which are suitable as four-bed rooms 2, Rooms with connecting door 1, Number of suites (separate rooms) 1, Number of junior suites 1, Hotel, City hotel, Boutique hotel, Holiday hotel, child-friendly hotel, Family hotel, Women's hotel, No-smoking hotel, Gay and lesbian-friendly hotel
- Style of hotel and ambience
- The friendly hotel Do Chiado in Lisbon warmly welcomes its guests into a cosy atmosphere. All modern rooms are well-equipped and provide free Wi-Fi. Guests may enjoy tasty dishes in the restaurant or a coffee on the outside terrace. Parking facilities can be found directly by the hotel Do Chiado.
- Special features of the hotel
- With an original and exquisite blend of Oriental, Colonial Portuguese and Modern styling, the Lisboa Regency Chiado will take your breath away. Whether from the luxurious furnishings, from Lisbons finest views or from the service anticipating your every need. You will find comfort, relaxation and privacy, characteristic of a quality hotel, which architecture portrays Siza Vieira, one of the most renowned architects in the World.
A place where you can both work in peace or rest from your work.
Situated in the heart of Lisbons Chiado district, renowned for its tradition, old facades, the theatre and prestigious shopping, The Lisboa Regency Chiado takes pride of place on the top floors of the newly renovated and historical building Armazéns do Chiado.
- Reception open
- 00:00 - 24:00
- Reception manned at weekends
- 00:00 - 24:00
- Earliest check-in
- Latest check-out
- Free services for HRS guests
- Wireless LAN in room
- Hotel location, surroundings and sights
- Located in the heart of the old town Bairro Alto, the hotel Do Chiado in Lisbon is only a 2 minutes’ walk away from the metro station Baixa/Chiado. The famous Castle of São Jorge is situated at a distance of 1.5 kilometres. Lisbon Airport is located 9 kilometres away from the hotel.