Mircea Voda 21,030662 BucharestParking directly by the hotel
Hotel built in 2005, Number of floors 8, Total number of rooms 76, Number of single rooms 13, Number of double rooms 63, of which have 2 separate beds 51, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 10, Hotel, City hotel, Business hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel
negativ: I stayed in room 705. I stayed one night. Problems:
- The bathroom had no ventilation; Because of this there was a strange smell (like canal smell) in the bathroom that was spread also in the room.
- Washing hands was a real challenge because it is not possible to put your hands under the tap an wash, because there is no space under the tap (it is installed in such a way that you have to take “pieces” of water with the tip of the fingers and then wash). So, the use of the sink and tap was a real challenge;
- The pressure of the water in the bathroom was very low.
- The bed: there were two beds united (forming a large bed), but they were very instable. If you moved during sleep, the bed also moved with you, resulting in a gap in the middle between the two beds, which during sleep was very unconformable.
- The air conditioning system was noisy (even when I’ve switched it on level 1, the level with the less noise).
I will not come to this hotel a seco
negativ: They had some fire and smoke. So the smell was awful for 2 days. Staff opened windows on stairs (December outside) - It was really cold during the night.