Hotel built in 1925, Last complete renovation 2005, Last partial renovation 2008, Number of floors 7, Total number of rooms 16, Number of single rooms 1, Number of double rooms 15, of which have 2 separate beds 11, of which have a double bed 6, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 6, of which are suitable as four-bed rooms 2, Hotel, Business hotel, Boutique hotel
- Style of hotel and ambience
- In the charming city hotel Rembrandt, business and leisure travellers can enjoy a luxurious stay in Bucharest. Handsomely furnished rooms with wooden interior come with all modern comforts, including free Wi-Fi. In the Café Klein at the Rembrandt Hotel guests can start their day with a delicious breakfast.
- Special features of the hotel
- We provide free internet wireless/cable connection in every room, TV/DVD, business center.
Fresh breakfast and food delivery and 24 hrs drinks service.
We would like to inform you that starting with 27th of July until mid
September Smardan Street, where Rembrandt Hotel is located, will be
closed for traffic. The Bucharest Municipality will refurbish the street turning it into a pedestrian street only.
We recommend you to contact our hotel reception to arrange a taxi
from/to the airport or any other destination in town to avoid
misunderstanding. The works will take place only during the day until
17.00 hrs, so your peace during your stay in Rembrandt will not be
If you have already arranged transportation to our hotel please inform
the driver to take Calea Victoriei and stop on Stavropoleos Street in
front of the Japanese Restaurant, “Sushi Ko”. From there you pass the
small intersection between Lipscani and Smardan Street and you will see
Rembrandt Hotel on the right side just after 20 meters.
We assure you that Rembrandt Hotel will do its’ best to minimize your
discomfort during your stay in Bucharest!
- Reception open
- 00:00 - 24:00
- Reception manned at weekends
- 00:00 - 24:00
- Earliest check-in
- Latest check-out
- Free services for HRS guests
- Use of an Internet terminal at the hotel, Wireless LAN in room
- Hotel location, surroundings and sights
- Enjoying a beautiful location in the heart of Bucharest, surrounded by restaurants, museums and cafés, the Rembrandt Hotel invites guests to explore the city’s sights and wonders. Guests can reach the Palace of the Parliament of Romania in 12 minutes by foot and Piata Unirii metro station is located 600 metres away.