Hotel built in 1993, Last complete renovation 2010, Number of floors 8, Total number of rooms 212, Number of single rooms 0, Number of double rooms 212, of which have 2 separate beds 13, of which have a double bed 198, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 80, of which are suitable as four-bed rooms 0, Rooms with connecting door 2, Hotel, City hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, Apartment/Suite hotel, Family hotel, No-smoking hotel
- Style of hotel and ambience
- Enjoy a memorable stay and personalized service at the Sheraton Palace Hotel, Moscow.Located in walking distance from the Kremlin, the Red Square, and other historical and business areas.
Easy, 35 min access by the Aeroexpress speed train to/from the international airport Sheremetyevo.
212 stylish rooms and suites offer complimentary Wi-Fi internet and feature signature Sweet Sleeper® beds.
Gather with loved ones or colleagues at our restaurant or lobby bar for a variety of international cuisines, unforgettable desserts, Sunday Brunch, and live entertainment.
Great for business meetings and social gatherings alike, our 7 meeting rooms will inspire conversation and encourage new ideas and cater for up to 250 guests, excellent service and facilities.
After a long day of working or sightseeing, relax in the Sheraton Fitness, featuring a fitness room.
- Special features of the hotel
- Attention: local tax to be paid extra in the hotel of 18% !
Attention: According to Russian legislation, the hotel may only accept payment in Russian Rubles. Payments made by credit card at the hotel will be charged in Rubles. Currency conversions by banks or credit card companies in processing payments are not within the control of the hotel and are subject to exchange rate fluctuations
- Reception open
- 00:00 - 24:00
- Reception manned at weekends
- 00:00 - 24:00
- Earliest check-in
- Latest check-out
- Free services for HRS guests
- Use of an Internet terminal at the hotel
- Hotel location, surroundings and sights
- Sheraton Palace Hotel Moscow is favourably located in the city center and 5 minutes from the Metro. This allows an easy access to the Kremlin as well as to Moscow´s vibrant entertainment and nightlife on and around the Tverskaya Street, the main trading street of Moscow.