Hotel built in 1928, Last complete renovation 2000, Number of floors 8, Hotel
- Style of hotel and ambience
- Built in 1928, the historic neo-classical Fullerton Building was transformed into a 400-room luxury hotel in 2001. It is dynamically located in the heart of the financial and arts districts, along the scenic Singapore River. The hotel successfully blends rich heritage with contemporary style to offer an unsurpassed world-class accommodation experience for business and leisure travellers. It is a 25-minutes drive from Singapore Changi Airport and a short walk to the Raffles Place Mass Rapid Transit station. In the immediate vicinity are Boat Quay, the Asian Civilizations Museum, Victoria Theatre and Concert Hall, The Fullerton Waterboat House, One Fullerton, Merlion Park, and Esplanade-Theatres on the Bay.
- Special features of the hotel
- Views from the 400 rooms and suites at The Fullerton are unrivalled in Singapore. Rooms overlook the sunlit atrium courtyard, or have verandahs that open out to sweeping views of the city skyline, the river promenade or the sea. Each category of guest room and suite are meaningfully named to reflect the building’s rich history
Each room features a private safe with a power point for the recharging of electronic devices such as laptops; coffee and tea-making facilities; mini bar; 29” colour TV with local and international channels; music channels; and shoe shine and laundry services.
Cutting edge technology and high speed Internet access provide each room with global connectivity. International Direct Dial telephones, data ports and voicemail are available in all rooms. In addition, a digital entertainment system allows enhanced options such as video-on-demand, games-on-demand and movie previews.
Streamlined fittings grace the spacious bathrooms which feature a separate shower. Each is accessorised with the Fullerton Fundamentals - a range of customised amenities, while bathrooms in the suites pamper guests with Bvlgari bath amenities.
- Reception open
- 00:00 - 24:00
- Reception manned at weekends
- 00:00 - 24:00
- Hotel closed on
- Earliest check-in
- Latest check-out
- Hotel location, surroundings and sights
- It is a 25-minute drive from Singapore Changi Airport and a short walk to the Raffles Place Mass Rapid Transit station. In the immediate vicinity are Boat Quay, the Asian Civilizations Museum, Victoria Theatre and Concert Hall, The Fullerton Waterboat House, One Fullerton, Merlion Park,and Esplanade - Theatres on the Bay., Leisure