Hotel built in 2009, Number of floors 6, Total number of rooms 199, Number of single rooms 199, Number of double rooms 199, Rooms with connecting door 10, Number of junior suites 8, Hotel, City hotel, Business hotel, Art/design hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, child-friendly hotel, Cycling/biker hotel, Gay and lesbian-friendly hotel
- Style of hotel and ambience
- The Austria Trend Hotel Bratislava provides its guests a friendly setting for an enjoyable and relaxing stay. Its rooms are decorated in warm colours and feature modern furniture. Every morning, the attentive staff of the Austria Trend Hotel Bratislava serves a rich breakfast buffet. According to availability, HRS guests benefit from a free upgrade to the next room category. The wellness area invites to spend relaxing moments.
- Special features of the hotel
- The hotel is the premier address in Bratislava for a delightful stay and business meetings. Modern amenities unite with functional details, allowing guests to enjoy an array of riches including top-quality hotel comforts, a wellness area and spacious seminar facilities.
Located in the centre of Bratislava, Austria Trend Hotel Bratislava truly is an exceptional place for your stay. Right at the entrance to the pedestrian precinct, the hotel serves as an ideal base for business appointments or sightseeing tours of the city. And for those of our guests who come by car, the hotel has its own underground parking facility.
Coming from Vienna Airport
It is just 65 km from Vienna Airport to Bratislava. There is a regularly scheduled bus service at Vienna Airport - Bratislava route. The drive takes about 40 minutes.
- Reception open
- 00:00 - 24:00
- Reception manned at weekends
- 00:00 - 24:00
- Earliest check-in
- Latest check-out
- Free services for HRS guests
- Upgrade to next room category, Welcome drink, Use of an Internet terminal at the hotel, Free use of the sauna, Late check-out (until 3pm local time), Wireless LAN in room
- Hotel location, surroundings and sights
- The Austria Trend Hotel Bratislava is centrally situated in the heart of Bratislava, right at the entrance of the pedestrian area. Famous sights such as Old Town Hall, Slovak National Gallery and Bratislava Castle are located within walking distance. Bratislava airport is located at a distance of 8 kilometres.