Total number of rooms 87, Number of single rooms 27, Number of double rooms 60, Hotel, Sport/leisure hotel, Holiday hotel, Winter sports hotel
- Style of hotel and ambience
- The Grand Hotel Toplice in Bled offers rooms with select furnishings and modern amenities. Several restaurants offer a variety of international dishes, traditional specialities and regional delicacies. The bars of the Grand Hotel provide a congenial atmosphere and wellness centre offers ample rest and recuperation. Events and meetings will find their place in the modern venues provided by the hotel.
- Special features of the hotel
- The Trst Hotel is in the centre of Bled, close to the lake. The Hotel is an excellent starting point to hiking tours and excursions to explore the attractive surroundings of Bled. There is a large car park next to the hotel. The adjacent Grand Hotel Toplice, its sister hotel, offers a thermal pool as well as a host of wellness programs. A private lido is close by.
Alternatively, the newly opened Ziva Wellness Centre at the nearby Golf Hotel offers a thermal pool complex, a sauna world and a beauty centre.
One Hundred Years of Tradition
A hotel called Wönfling was built near the Toplice Hotel in 1900. It has since been renamed the Trst Hotel. There was once a famous souvenir shop under the hotel.
For more choices, please visit our Grand Hotel Toplice, Jadran Garni Hotel and Sava Hotels Bled.
The hotel, which is not far from the centre of Bled, is particularly suitable for those who enjoy the comfort and friendliness of a small hotel.
The hotel may also accommodate small parties and functions. Most of the 32 bedrooms have en suite bathroom, direct dial telephone, cable television, mini bar and safe, and nine rooms have a balcony.
Half of the rooms have a view across Lake Bled towards the magnificent Bled castle.
- Reception open
- 00:00 - 24:00
- Reception manned at weekends
- 00:00 - 24:00
- Earliest check-in
- Latest check-out
- Free services for HRS guests
- Parking directly by the hotel
- Hotel location, surroundings and sights
- Facing Lake Bled and Castle Bled, the Grand Hotel Toplice is ideally located near the edge of town itself. Famous Castle Bled, resting on a precipice above the lake, is less than a 25 minutes’ walk from the hotel and the small island with its magnificent church is easily reached by boat. The nearby church dedicated to St. Martin is within 700 metres and Kranj with Castle Kislkamen lies at distance of 30 kilometres and is ideal for day trips.