Hotel built in 2009, Number of floors 2, Total number of rooms 5, Number of single rooms 0, Number of double rooms 5, of which have 2 separate beds 3, of which have a double bed 5, Number of junior suites 2, Pension, Art/design hotel, Boutique hotel, Sport/leisure hotel, Holiday hotel, Beach hotel, family-run hotel, Golf hotel, No-smoking hotel, Gay and lesbian-friendly hotel
- Style of hotel and ambience
- The Hotel Allstar-Villa in Cape Town provides its guests a stunning setting for an enjoyable stay. The hotel offers comfortable and tastefully furnished rooms equipped with many modern amenities. In the morning, a varied breakfast buffet ensures a good start into the day. HRS guests use the sun loungers during their stay at the Hotel Allstar-Villa free of charge.
- Special features of the hotel
- The villa has been styled with a passion for every single detail. Solely premium fabrics, high-quality furniture and selected materials have been used.
Stunning views, elegant decoration and most of all our individual service will ensure fantastic and most pleasant holidays. Our house offers luxury rooms and junior-suites exclusively.
The breakfast area with a view to the pool can easily be altered into a seminar room for up to 20 people. TV as well as video, a flipchart, overhead projector, beamer and a screen can be provided.
- Reception open
- 08:00 - 17:00
- Reception manned at weekends
- 08:00 - 17:00
- Earliest check-in
- Latest check-out
- Free services for HRS guests
- Fruit bowl, Parking directly by the hotel, Welcome drink, Use of sun lounger during your stay
- Hotel location, surroundings and sights
- The Hotel Allstar-Villa is situated on the outskirts of Cape Town close to the shores of Sunset Beach. Between August and December the hotel is the ideal place for whale watching. Cape Town International Airport is reachable within 30 minutes by car.