Hotel built in 1970, Last complete renovation 2011, Number of floors 20, Total number of rooms 462, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms, of which are suitable as four-bed rooms, Number of junior suites, Hotel, City hotel, child-friendly hotel
- Style of hotel and ambience
- Special features of the hotel
- **21.00 persent tax & service charge per room per night not in the rate.**
Our 453 renovated guest rooms and suites provide an inviting environment where you can relieve your travel fatigue and rejuvenate with soothing amenities. Our signature Heavenly Bed® offers a night of sublime rest. Refreshing touches such as an anti-allergy carpet, Nespresso coffee machine and LCD TV with digital TV information service offer the finest in personal comforts. Superb business support is not only available in our enhanced guest rooms, but also in our world-class business center with state-of-the-art conference rooms, multi-functional meeting and event rooms, and excellent banqueting services.
Recognized for exceptional facilities and services catering to international executives, The Westin Chosun Seoul was chosen as the ‘World’s Top 100 Hotels’ by Institutional Investor for four consecutive years from 2006 to 2009.
- Reception open
- 00:00 - 24:00
- Reception manned at weekends
- 00:00 - 24:00
- Earliest check-in
- Latest check-out
- Free services for HRS guests
- Personal daily newspaper for every room
- Hotel location, surroundings and sights
- Ideally situated in the thriving business world of downtown Seoul, The Westin Chosun Seoul is within walking distance of several major international bank’s headquarters and local government offices, as well as trendy shopping districts. Enjoy cultural excursions to nearby renowned historic landmarks such as the Blue House, City Hall, Cheonggyecheon stream and Gwanghwamun Plaza.