Hotel built in 2006, Number of floors 4, Total number of rooms 145, Number of single rooms 0, Number of double rooms 145, of which have 2 separate beds 95, of which have a double bed 50, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 8, of which are suitable as four-bed rooms 2, Number of suites (separate rooms) 16, Number of junior suites 13, Hotel, City hotel, Business hotel, Art/design hotel, Trade fair hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, Airport hotel
- Style of hotel and ambience
- Welcome to this innovative hotel, where all of the spacious and modern furnished rooms will guarantee you a paceful and enjoyable stay. Here, guests will discover an outstanding ambience with notable collections of contemporary art exhibited in each room. Amidst the contemporary décor of the restaurant, guests can savour the best local and international cuisine.
- Special features of the hotel
- The restaurant El Azafrán offers an atmosphere based on comfort, relaxation and service, with modern decoratings, which respect the prominence of the work of art that cover each one of its corners.
Attention: The restaurant closes for lunch and dinner from 05 until 26 August 2012
- Reception open
- 00:00 - 24:00
- Reception manned at weekends
- 00:00 - 24:00
- Earliest check-in
- Latest check-out
- Hotel location, surroundings and sights
- Situated in Parque Empresarial Omega, the Rafaelhoteles Madrid Norte hotel is next to the exit 17 of the Madrid-Burgos Highway. The hotel provides direct access to the M-30 ring road, nearby Plaza Norte Shopping Mall and the Diversia Leisure Centre. Alcobendas is located 7 kilometres from Barajas International Airport and roughly 13 kilometres north of Madrid.