Hotel built in 2010, Number of floors 2, Total number of rooms 22, Number of single rooms 3, Number of double rooms 18, of which have 2 separate beds 8, of which have a double bed 10, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 6, Number of junior suites 1, Hostel, Family hotel, Hostel/Youth hostel, Cycling/biker hotel, Hiking hotel, No-smoking hotel
- Style of hotel and ambience
- The minimalistically adorned Aznaitin Hostal warmly welcomes its guests to a special atmosphere. All rooms and suites are thematically decorated, comfortably furnished and they feature modern amenities. Relax at the outdoor pool and enjoy a good breakfast in the morning.
- Special features of the hotel
- Our hostel has a cafe-pub where you can relax playing billiards, table football or the dartboard while enjoy the music and drinks.
- Reception open
- 07:00 - 15:00
/ 15:00 - 23:00
- Reception manned at weekends
- 07:00 - 19:00
/ 19:00 - 07:00
- Earliest check-in
- Latest check-out
- Free services for HRS guests
- Personal daily newspaper for every room, Food vouchers valued at 2 EUR, Use of an Internet terminal at the hotel
- Hotel location, surroundings and sights
- Situated in the UNESCO world heritage listed historic centre of Baeza, this hostel is the perfect retreat for those interested in history. The old town is characterized by narrow and cobbled streets and within a few steps, you will arrive at the Cathedral of the Nativity of Our Lady. The long-distance train station is located 15 kilometres away from the hotel.