Hotel built in 1992, Last partial renovation 2012, Number of floors 7, Total number of rooms 124, Number of single rooms 4, Number of double rooms 94, Number of suites (separate rooms) 3, Number of junior suites 19, Hotel, City hotel, Business hotel, Art/design hotel, Boutique hotel, Certified Design Hotel, Certified Luxury Hotel
- Style of hotel and ambience
- Hotel Claris, renovated in 2012, houses one of the most important selections of pre-Columbian, Egyptian, Roman and Buddhist art. It offers luxury rooms and suites, 2 restaurants, pool, gym and sauna. Hotel Claris’ restaurant ‘La Terraza del Claris’ is a rooftop restaurant and lounge, overlooking the characteristic rooftops of the Eixample quarter.
- Special features of the hotel
- Half day use of a Mercedes Smart car on request depends on availablity, tickets to the Egyptian Museum of Barcelona.
Local Tax: Fee: 2.25€ person/per night
Local/City tax must be paid upon arrival with maximum charge per person/per stay of 15.75Eur. This Tax will apply for all stays as for November the 1st 2012.
Please this TAX must apply a 10% VAT. (VAT not included)
- Reception open
- 00:00 - 24:00
- Reception manned at weekends
- 00:00 - 24:00
- Earliest check-in
- Latest check-out
- Free services for HRS guests
- 1 bottle of mineral water, Wireless LAN in room
- Hotel location, surroundings and sights
- The hotel Claris is located in Barcelona, in the district of Eixample directly in the city centre. The famous shopping street Passeig de Gràcia is only a few steps away. Due to this central position many sights and leisure facilities can be reached quickly and easily.