Hotel built in 2006, Number of floors 6, Total number of rooms 140, Number of single rooms 80, Number of double rooms 60, of which have 2 separate beds 60, of which have a double bed 70, Rooms with connecting door 6, Hotel, City hotel
- Style of hotel and ambience
- The modern Hotel Santiago features spacious rooms with the latest amenities and Wi-Fi access. Spanish cuisine and a copious breakfast buffet are available in the restaurants and served with a selection of fine wines. Furthermore, the Santiago provides an outdoor pool and gym as well as conference facilities.
- Special features of the hotel
- Friendly and modern hotel, situated in the urbanization Parque Rey
Ordoño, just 5 minutes drive from the centre of León, where you can visit the Cathedral, declared World Heritage by UNESCO, the Convent of San Marcos, Church of San Isidoro,La Casa Botines of Gaudi, and the popular Wet District.
From the hotel you can see a magnificent landscape. It has 140 modern and comfortable rooms
- Reception open
- 00:00 - 24:00
- Reception manned at weekends
- 00:00 - 24:00
- Earliest check-in
- Latest check-out
- Free services for HRS guests
- Parking directly by the hotel, Use of an Internet terminal at the hotel, Wireless LAN in room
- Hotel location, surroundings and sights
- Leon is one of the larger cities of Northern Spain with a beautiful medieval city centre and it is also one of the way-stations of the Camino Frances. One may find the gorgeous Cathedral of Leon or the Basilica of San Isidoro with its Royal Pantheon nestled amongst the medieval street, that are 5 kilometres away from the Hotel Santiago in Leon.