Hotel built in 2001, Number of floors 6, Total number of rooms 64, Number of single rooms 64, Number of double rooms 64, of which have 2 separate beds 54, of which have a double bed 8, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 10, Number of junior suites 2, Hotel, City hotel, Business hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel
- Style of hotel and ambience
- The Silken Monumental Naranco in Oviedo is suitable for business as well as private travellers and offers warmly decorated rooms that provide a comfortable interior. Additionally, HRS guests benefit from free Wi-Fi access. Hotel facilities include a gym, a heated indoor pool and a sauna. A café and a restaurant are also at the guests’ disposal.
- Special features of the hotel
- THE HOTEL OFFERS RESTAURANT AND BAR HOTEL
Enjoy the best views in the hotel to the Monte Naranco and our CLUB service making your stay even more comfortable: Early chek-in and Late check-out subject to avilability, VIP extras (dressing gown and slippers), coffee set, press and daily weather forecast. Access to the Fitness Area (heated indoor swimming pool, sauna and gymnasium) included in price. Exterior, spacious, comfortable and very bright rooms, completely soundproofed. Rooms of 18 m2 with either one 1.50m bed or two 1.05m beds. Designer armchair, large desk with option of Internet connection,25 TV and Canal Satélite (20 thematic channels and PayTV), background music and radio, air conditioning and central heating, minibar, direct dial telephone, trouser press and free safe. Spacious marble bathroom with bath tub, hairdryer, direct dial telephone, magnifying mirror and amenities designed by Javier Mariscal (women's bath set on request).
- Reception open
- 00:00 - 24:00
- Reception manned at weekends
- 00:00 - 24:00
- Earliest check-in
- Latest check-out
- Free services for HRS guests
- Personal daily newspaper for every room, Welcome drink, Use of an Internet terminal at the hotel, Free use of the sauna, Wireless LAN in room
- Hotel location, surroundings and sights
- Conveniently situated in Oviedo, the hotel enjoys a central location in the northern Spanish city in Asturias. Discover the old town and the city’s historic sites such as the Pre-Romanesque shrines Santa María del Naranco and San Julián de los Prados. Bars, restaurants, shops and business facilities can be found nearby.