Hotel built in 2000, Number of floors 7, Total number of rooms 76, Number of single rooms 12, Number of double rooms 57, of which have 2 separate beds 41, of which have a double bed 13, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 12, of which are suitable as four-bed rooms 12, Number of junior suites 7, Hotel, City hotel, Art/design hotel
- Style of hotel and ambience
- The 4-star hotel Armadams in Majorca was built in the year 2000 and designed by the architect Dr. M. Guillermo Forteza. It offers 55 modernly furnished rooms and 7 junior suites with an elegant design equipped with all amenities. The hotel also provides 5 conference rooms wherefore it is a perfect residence for business travellers.
- Special features of the hotel
- The Hotel Armadams boasts a superb range of facilities, as well a fantastic location right on Palma de Mallorca's coast, 5 minutes walk from the city's main attractions.
Enjoy the best in comfort at the Armadams, designed by architect Guillermo Forteza and boasting an exciting modern art collection of both paintings and sculptures.
- Reception open
- 00:00 - 24:00
- Reception manned at weekends
- 00:00 - 24:00
- Earliest check-in
- Latest check-out
- Free services for HRS guests
- Free use of the sauna
- Hotel location, surroundings and sights
- Hotel Armadams is located in the upmarket neighbourhood in Palma, the capital of Majorca, only 200 metres away from the marina and 1 km away from the city centre. The Bellver Castle, featuring a breathtaking panoramic view over the city, is nearby.