Last complete renovation 1998, Number of floors 1, Total number of rooms 9, Number of single rooms 0, Number of double rooms 9, of which have 2 separate beds 6, of which have a double bed 3, Number of suites (separate rooms) 1, Number of junior suites 1, Hotel, Country hotel, family-run hotel, Hiking hotel
- Style of hotel and ambience
- The Sa Carrotja hotel on Mallorca is located in a completely renovated, antique stone house built in the 16th century. It offers modern equipped rooms with balcony or terrace. A choice of different dinner courses and a Majorcan breakfast is served on one of the two terraces.
- Special features of the hotel
- Both Guillem and Pilar, the owners, will attend to you personally to ensure that your stay at the house will be especially enjoyable, and provide you with any information you may need on the best beaches in the vicinity and activities you might be interested in.
In our kitchen we prepare breakfasts using the wide assortment of typical home-made products from our Majorcan cuisine, selected for both their variety and their delicacy.
The 9 rooms in the house have been meticulously restored for our guests to enjoy a comfortable break in a relaxing atmosphere, where the quality of the materials is matched by simplicity and good taste.
- Reception open
- 08:00 - 22:00
- Earliest check-in
- Latest check-out
- Free services for HRS guests
- Fruit bowl, Parking directly by the hotel, Bike rental, Use of an Internet terminal at the hotel, Wireless LAN in room
- Hotel location, surroundings and sights
- The country hotel Sa Carrotja is located in the southeast of Majorca, 500 metres away from the village Ses Salines and 6 km away from the beach. Hiking, cycling, horse-riding, tennis and golf courses are located nearby the Sa Carrotja. A thermal bath is located just 4 km away.