Hotel built in 2004, Total number of rooms 110, Number of single rooms 4, Number of double rooms 97, of which have 2 separate beds 51, of which have a double bed 46, Number of junior suites 9, Hotel, City hotel, Business hotel, Trade fair hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel
- Style of hotel and ambience
- The hotel Eurostars Gran Valencia offers pure luxury and highest comfort in Valencia. Its rooms boast state-of-the-art furnishings and amenities, tasteful accessories and free Wi-Fi. You may delight in Mediterranean cuisine and exclusive drinks in the elegant restaurant and relax by the inviting outdoor pool on the roof terrace. The hotel Eurostars Gran Valencia also features modern conference facilities.
- Special features of the hotel
- Room services: Room with safe, Disabled rooms, Room service 24 h., Water massage bathtubs, Wi-Fi connexion, Satellite TV, Mini bar, Telephone in bath, Hairdryer, Air conditioning and Heating.
Hotel services: Gym, Sauna, Covered car park, Outdoor swimming pool, Air conditioning, Heating, Piano bar, Restaurant with Mediterranean Cuisine, Daily Newspapers and Meeting rooms.
24-hour front desk, Safe deposit box, Wakeup service, Sauna, Solarium, Storage space, Wheel chair access, Multilingual staff, Public area air conditioned, Complimenary newspaper in lobby, Lounges/bars, 24-hour room service, Ramp access, Restaurant, 24-hour security, Currency exchange, Conference facilities, Adjoining rooms, Elevators, Executive floor, Indoor parking, Housekeeping - daily, Laundry/Valet service, Outdoor pool, Exercise gym, Air conditioning, Doctor on call
- Earliest check-in
- Latest check-out
- Free services for HRS guests
- Personal daily newspaper for every room, Free use of the sauna, Wireless LAN in room
- Hotel location, surroundings and sights
- Far enough from the touristic hustle yet within easy reach of the centre, the hotel Eurostars Gran Valencia enjoys an attractive location on Valencia´s northern outskirts. Beniferri metro station is just a 2-minute stroll away and provides for great connections to the centre. Visit impressive historical monuments such as the Llotja de la Seda and delight in the numerous parks and museums.