Hotel built in 1984, Last complete renovation, Last partial renovation 2004, Number of floors 16, Total number of rooms 446, Number of single rooms 104, Number of double rooms 138, of which have 2 separate beds 138, of which have a double bed 104, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms, of which are suitable as four-bed rooms, Rooms with connecting door 11, Number of suites (separate rooms) 15, Number of junior suites, Number of apartments 33, Hotel, City hotel, Business hotel, All-inclusive hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, Ayurveda treatment
- Style of hotel and ambience
- Business and leisure travellers may enjoy a memorable stay in the Galadari hotel. Comfortably furnished rooms in classic design are equipped with modern amenities. Guests may taste refreshing drinks at the hotel bar. Modern multifunctional conference rooms as well as free parking facilities are available.
- Special features of the hotel
- Californian Grill-Roof Top Restaurant:
Our fine dining restaurant has been tipped by many to be the best experienceone could have with their patner. specializing in steaks and featuring probablythe fines selection of dishes to a diner.the grill is commended by many for its exceptional service standards as well. As the invigorationg piano or lonely
violin fills the air,and the dance floor opens up with a silhouette of Colombo skyline in the background, very little cfan matach a night at grill.
Body Care Health Club:
After a tense workday ,the Galadari health club offers the ideal routine to ease up. Try the fully equipped gymnasium, manned by your own personal trainer. Choose tototally rest your muscles in the steam room or the sauna,.or immense yourselfin a herbal massage and complete extravagance.
A floodlit tennis court keeps its gate open for guest who prefer to enjoy the exhilaration of the game, in a relaxed atmosphere.
Games room with snooker table.
Swimming Pool: Set slightly above the colombo townscape , with a view of the
ocean the swim of 33 m stretch could not be more delightful.
- Reception open
- 00:00 - 24:00
- Reception manned at weekends
- 00:00 - 24:00
- Hotel closed on
- Earliest check-in
- Latest check-out
- Free services for HRS guests
- Fruit bowl, 1 bottle of mineral water, Upgrade to next room category, Personal daily newspaper for every room, Parking directly by the hotel
- Hotel location, surroundings and sights
- Preferably situated close to the coastal promenade and the harbour in Colombo, the Galadari hotel offers its guests great access to sights and business centres. Guests can reach the scenic Jami Ul-Alfar Mosque in a 20 minutes’ stroll. Bandaranaike Airport is located 33 kilometres away.