Hotel built in 1884, Last complete renovation 2001, Last partial renovation 2005, Number of floors 7, Total number of rooms 93, Number of single rooms 62, Number of double rooms 31, of which have 2 separate beds 18, of which have a double bed 7, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 5, Number of junior suites 5, Bed-and-breakfast hotel, City hotel, Station hotel, family-run hotel, No-smoking hotel
- Style of hotel and ambience
- The hotel Adlon hotel in Stockholm is a family-run non-smoking hotel. It offers functionally and comfortably furnished rooms, all cosily equipped with comfortable beds, well lit desk, telephone and computer connection, Wi-Fi, TV and telephone. Moreover, 3 well equipped conference rooms are available.
- Special features of the hotel
- Family-owned Adlon Hotel is a hotel with personal service and a quiet atmosphere. Fabulous location close to all public transportations, shopping, restaurants and culture. Adlon is located on Vasagatan opposite the Arlanda Express station, where you arrive with the fast train from the Airport.
All rooms are well equipped, offering complimentary internet connection via our broadband.
Swedish breakfast buffet is included in the room rate. Beer/wine is served in a lobby.
Hotel offers meeting facilities and drop-in instant office.
- Reception open
- 00:00 - 24:00
- Reception manned at weekends
- 00:00 - 24:00
- Earliest check-in
- Latest check-out
- Free services for HRS guests
- Use of an Internet terminal at the hotel, Wireless LAN in room
- Hotel location, surroundings and sights
- The hotel Adlon is situated at the central station in Stockholm. The old town Gamla Stan with the Royal Palace Drottningholm, Nationalmuseum, the bohemian city district Södermalm, Vasa Museum and the Three Crowns Palace are worth a visit.