Hotel built in 1870, Last complete renovation 1993, Last partial renovation 2001, Number of floors 4, Total number of rooms 20, Number of single rooms 4, Number of double rooms 16, of which have 2 separate beds 12, of which have a double bed 4, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 6, of which are suitable as four-bed rooms 4, Rooms with connecting door 3, Hotel, Station hotel, Business hotel, All-inclusive hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, Motel, Holiday hotel, family-run hotel, child-friendly hotel, Family hotel, Cycling/biker hotel, Hiking hotel, Winter sports hotel, Certified Ski Alpine Hotel, Certified Ski Nordic Hotel
- Style of hotel and ambience
- The Hotel Forni in Airolo provides its guests a friendly setting for an enjoyable and relaxing stay. Its lovingly decorated rooms are fully equipped to meet modern standards. In the restaurant of the Hotel Forni, guests may indulge themselves to delicious culinary delights. According to availability, HRS guests benefit from a free upgrade to the next room category.
- Special features of the hotel
- Very good gourmetrestaurand. Wine Spectator best of award of
- Reception open
- 06:45 - 24:00
- Reception manned at weekends
- 06:00 - 24:00
- Earliest check-in
- Latest check-out
- Free services for HRS guests
- Upgrade to next room category, Parking directly by the hotel, Use of an Internet terminal at the hotel, Wireless LAN in room
- Hotel location, surroundings and sights
- The Hotel Forni is idyllically situated in Airolo at the foot of the Gotthard Pass, with its magnificent mountainside. In summer, the hotel is the ideal starting point for adventurous hiking and biking tours. In winter, skiing lovers will enjoy the excellent ski trails.