Hotel built in 1970, Last partial renovation 2006, Number of floors 3, Total number of rooms 40, Number of double rooms 40, of which have 2 separate beds 20, of which have a double bed 20, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 10, Number of apartments 4, Hotel, Sport/leisure hotel, Holiday hotel, family-run hotel, child-friendly hotel, Family hotel, Hostel/Youth hostel, Cycling/biker hotel, Hiking hotel, Winter sports hotel, Certified Ski Alpine Hotel, Certified Ski Nordic Hotel
- Style of hotel and ambience
- The attentive staff of the Stille Sporthotel warmly welcomes you. All rooms and studios are comfortably furnished, lovingly decorated and feature modern amenities. Enjoy a rich and varied breakfast buffet in the rustic restaurant, before you head out to explore the nature. In the evening the experienced chefs prepare a good dinner for you.
- Special features of the hotel
- Every morning we pamper you with a large breakfast buffet. A 3-course dinner is available as well at an additional cost (main season only). After dinner you can relax at our at house bar and enjoy the easy-going atmosphere and recover from your long day of sports and activities.
In winter a host of activities awaits sports enthusiasts. Whether on the ski pistes or on the endless cross-country ski runs, the sleigh tracks, the ice-skating rinks or the world-famous all-natural bobsleigh track, there will be something to do for everyone.
There are 4 ski areas surrounding St. Moritz - Corviglia, Corvatch, Lagalp and Diavolezza. Together they feature over 60 ski lifts and 450 km of ski pistes.
In summer you can enjoy many different activity options as well. Hike to the glaciers, go fishing, sailing or windsurfing, play a round of golf, take a horseback ride, go mountain-biking or visit the world-famous spa in St.Moritz Bad.
Seasonally, our hotel provides a 3-course dinner. Of course, St Moritz offers many good restaurants, bars, and clubs in which you can spoil yourself.
We will pamper you with a large, plentiful breakfast buffet and a hearty, delicious dinner. After dinner you can unwind at the bar in a friendly, relaxed atmosphere.
Our hotel rooms are basic and clean. Always two double rooms share an anteroom with toilet and shower or bathroom.
The studios are new and perfect for 2-3 people who like a warm and friendly atmosphere. Most of them are equipped with a kitchen, wooden floor and terrace.
The apartments offer the same facilities as our studios but include a living room and bedroom(s).
- Reception open
- 08:00 - 11:00
/ 16:00 - 20:00
- Reception manned at weekends
- 08:00 - 11:00
/ 16:00 - 20:00
- Earliest check-in
- Latest check-out
- Free services for HRS guests
- Personal daily newspaper for every room, Parking directly by the hotel
- Hotel location, surroundings and sights
- Situated close to Lake St. Moritz, this family-run hotel is the perfect place for nature lovers. The area invites to extended hikes and is perfect for cross-country skiing. Within a few walking minutes, you can arrive at the city centre and the train station is located at a distance of 2.5 kilometres.