Last complete renovation 1983, Last partial renovation 2007, Total number of rooms 10, Number of single rooms 1, Number of double rooms 9, of which have 2 separate beds 2, of which have a double bed 7, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 1, Rooms with connecting door 2, Hotel, Holiday hotel, family-run hotel, child-friendly hotel, Family hotel, Hiking hotel
- Style of hotel and ambience
- Take a break from everyday life at the Hotel Beausite which is idyllically located in the Bernese Oberland. The rooms impress with country style and love for detail. Here, you cannot help but feel at home. In the restaurant, guests savour traditional Swiss cuisine while enjoying a wonderful panoramic view.
- Special features of the hotel
- Swiss Chalet-Hotel with a wonderfull view to Eiger, Mönch and Jungfrau.
Beautiful rooms with rustic furnishings. Swiss cuisine.
- Reception open
- 08:00 - 22:00
- Reception manned at weekends
- 08:00 - 22:00
- Hotel closed on
- Earliest check-in
- Latest check-out
- Free services for HRS guests
- 1 bottle of mineral water, Parking directly by the hotel, Use of an Internet terminal at the hotel, Wireless LAN in room
- Hotel location, surroundings and sights
- Embedded in lush greenery, the hotel is the ideal starting point for hiking and biking tours. You can even walk to the placid village Beatenberg that is located 3 kilometres away. Within a distance of 10 kilometres, the commune Interlaken is reachable and attracts with Unterseen Castle. Besides, it offers various facilities for skiing, paragliding and skydiving.