Number of floors 3, Total number of rooms 12, Number of single rooms 2, Number of double rooms 5, of which have 2 separate beds 5, of which have a double bed 5, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 1, of which are suitable as four-bed rooms 1, Hotel, City hotel
- Style of hotel and ambience
- Each of the rustic designed rooms of the charming mountain hotel is comfortably furnished and offers all desirable amenities including free Wi-Fi. In the restaurant, tasty French-Swiss specialties are served. Guest parking is also free of charge.
- Special features of the hotel
- The rooms in the Hotel de Ville are clean and fresh. Beige linen, comfortable beds and ensuite bathrooms equipped with either a shower or a bath give each guest a feeling of relaxation and comfort. With a great choice of restaurants and activities in summer and in winter, this small village is the ideal place to spend a few days, relax and get a real taste of Switzerland.
The hotel restaurant serves breakfast only. Tea and coffee are available for all day. A variety of quaint Swiss restaurants are within walking distance of the hotel.
Please inform the hotel of your arrival time.
If web bookings are made on Saturdays or Sundays for the same day the client should contact the hotel by telephone. The reason is that the fax confirmations are sent to the office which may not be manned on these days.
- Reception open
- 08:00 - 20:00
- Earliest check-in
- Latest check-out
- Hotel location, surroundings and sights
- Centrally located in the charming village of Château d’Oex, the Hotel De Ville is surrounded by the traditional wooden chalets of the Gstaad area. Here, you can enjoy hiking tours and winter sports activities in the fresh mountain air, visit the cities of Montreux and Lausanne and get a taste of the regional cuisine.