Hotel built in 1936, Last complete renovation 2000, Last partial renovation 1996, Number of floors 3, Total number of rooms 44, Number of single rooms 6, Number of double rooms 38, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 10, of which are suitable as four-bed rooms 9, Hotel, Certified Spa Hotel, Certified Ski Alpine Hotel
- Style of hotel and ambience
- Boasting with all desirable comfort and a feel-good ambience, this gorgeous hotel guarantees a pleasant stay in the canton of Valais. It offers bright and lovely designed rooms with country flair. In the restaurant, guests may savour culinary delights and enjoy the panoramic view. Furthermore, a spa invites to relax.
- Special features of the hotel
- The comfortable, spacious lounge, bar, dining room and huge sun terrace all offer spectacular views from Rhone Valley to the Alps. There is a new wellness center with beauty care, massages and a nice indoor swimming pool, jet stream, fitness room, sauna, solarium. Other facilities include billiards, table tennis and electronics games.
The hotel has a nice bar and high class restaurant.
The Single and Double rooms are comfortable and quiet.
Breakfast is included in room rates.
Taxes are not included in the rates at CHF2.50/person from
04.01.2009 to 19.04.2009;
20.06.2009 to 24.07.2009.
- Reception open
- 07:30 - 22:30
- Earliest check-in
- Latest check-out
- Free services for HRS guests
- Parking directly by the hotel, Use of an Internet terminal at the hotel, Wireless LAN in room
- Hotel location, surroundings and sights
- Are you looking for a lovely place in the Alps to spend your summer or winter holidays? Then, the Hotel Alpina & Savoy in the Swiss ski resort of Crans-Montana might suit you. Located in the heart of the Swiss Alps, winter sports fans will be delighted by the ideal conditions and the nearby night skiing slope. In summer, the verdant countryside invites to hiking, mountain biking and golfing.