Hotel built in 1984, Total number of rooms 12, Number of single rooms 0, Number of double rooms 12, Hotel, City hotel, family-run hotel, Cycling/biker hotel, Hiking hotel
- Style of hotel and ambience
- The family-run Hôtel-Môtel St-Lou in Portalban welcomes its guests to a friendly atmosphere. It provides numerous functionally furnished rooms with many amenities. Housed in a former steamboat, the restaurant offers a unique ambience and serves sumptuous regional dishes.
- Special features of the hotel
- Portalban is a former fishing village tucked into a haven of greenery. The terraces overlook a natural garden.
The St-Louis restaurant has a varied menu of light dishes and the boat restaurant has a seasonal menu with lake specialities.
- Reception open
- 08:00 - 22:00
- Hotel closed on
- Earliest check-in
- Latest check-out
- Free services for HRS guests
- Parking directly by the hotel
- Hotel location, surroundings and sights
- Fancy a break in one of Switzerlands most charming regions? Then, book a holiday at the Hôtel-Môtel St-Lou in Portalban. With the Lake Neuchâtel only a stone’s throw away and surrounded by beautiful countryside, the area is perfect for cycling, hiking and swimming. Neuchâtel is only 30 kilometres away and is worth a visit.