Hotel built in 1961, Last partial renovation 2003, Total number of rooms 34, Number of single rooms 8, Number of double rooms 26, of which have 2 separate beds 26, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 6, of which are suitable as four-bed rooms 2, Hotel, family-run hotel, Cycling/biker hotel, Hiking hotel
- Style of hotel and ambience
- The family-run hotel Tourist warmly welcomes its guests to Flüelen. Its cosy rooms provide all desirable comfort including Wi-Fi which is free of charge for HRS guests. In the restaurant, guests may savor regional specialities and a refreshing draught beer.
- Special features of the hotel
- The hotel facilities include a cozy Bar-Corner and a charming restaurant with lounge and terrace.
Groups and bikers welcome.
Specialty is chicken in a basket.
- Reception open
- 08:00 - 22:30
- Earliest check-in
- Latest check-out
- Free services for HRS guests
- Parking directly by the hotel, Wireless LAN in room
- Hotel location, surroundings and sights
- Beautifully situated close to Lake Lucerne in Flüelen in the Canton of Uri, the hotel Tourist provides good access to public transport and motorways A2 and A4. The enchanting landscape with numerous trails along the Swiss Path invites to hiking and biking, the lake invites to swimming and boat trips. Interesting sights such as the chapel Tellskappelle and the Rütli meadow are located in the surrounding of the hotel Tourist.