Last complete renovation 2007, Number of floors 5, Total number of rooms 41, Number of single rooms 7, Number of double rooms 34, of which have 2 separate beds 4, of which have a double bed 30, Rooms with connecting door 4, Number of suites (separate rooms) 1, Number of junior suites 3, Hotel, City hotel, Certified Design Hotel
- Style of hotel and ambience
- In the hotel Eastwest in Geneva, luxurious comfort is combined with a friendly, private atmosphere. Its elegantly and stylishly furnished rooms impress with wonderful parquet floors, dark wood furniture as well as shimmering fabrics in warm colours. Furthermore, the hotel features a restaurant with exclusive ambience, a library as well as a fitness area with sauna.
- Special features of the hotel
- The EASTWEST restaurant offers a cuisine of contrasting flavours and colours, in harmony with the spirit of the hotel. The menu offers authentic cuisine with a twist, based on quality, seasonal produce spiced up with a taste of Asia.
Baby coat is free of charge*
Extra bed for a child up to 12 years old is free of charge*
Extra bed from 13 years old and for adults is CHF 80.-/day*
- Reception open
- 00:00 - 24:00
- Reception manned at weekends
- 00:00 - 24:00
- Earliest check-in
- Latest check-out
- Free services for HRS guests
- Wireless LAN in room
- Hotel location, surroundings and sights
- The hotel Eastwest is located in the heart of Geneva, only a few steps away from Lake Geneva and the headquarters of international organisations. The old town, the business district and the shopping streets are quickly reachable on foot from the hotel Eastwest.