Last complete renovation 1986, Number of floors 3, Total number of rooms 46, Number of single rooms 5, Number of double rooms 41, of which have 2 separate beds 33, of which have a double bed 8, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 4, of which are suitable as four-bed rooms 4, Rooms with connecting door 4, Number of junior suites 5, Hotel, Business hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, Country hotel, child-friendly hotel, Cycling/biker hotel, Hiking hotel
- Style of hotel and ambience
- In the Grand Swiss Hotel in Giswil, comfortably furnished rooms are at the guests’ disposal. A wide variety of seasonal and international dishes is served in the restaurant with panoramic terrace providing a wonderful view of Lake Sarnen. Well-equipped conference rooms are available for meetings and seminars. HRS guests benefit from free parking facilities.
- Special features of the hotel
- Big parking free of charge.
Grand Swiss Hotel is the first vegetarian hotel in Europe.
- Reception open
- 07:00 - 23:00
- Earliest check-in
- Latest check-out
- Free services for HRS guests
- Parking directly by the hotel, Personal shuttle service to/from central station
- Hotel location, surroundings and sights
- The Grand Swiss Hotel is located in Giswil. It is an ideal starting point for excursions to the city of Lucerne with sights such as Chapel Bridge and Lion Monument. Zurich Airport is reachable within 1 hour by car from the Grand Swiss Hotel.