Hotel built in 1860, Last complete renovation 2001, Last partial renovation 2011, Number of floors 5, Total number of rooms 57, Number of single rooms 5, Number of double rooms 52, of which have 2 separate beds 36, of which have a double bed 4, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 24, Rooms with connecting door 4, Number of suites (separate rooms) 1, Number of junior suites 1, Number of apartments 12, Hotel, Apartment/Suite hotel, Holiday hotel, Health and beauty hotel, Focus SELFNESS, family-run hotel, child-friendly hotel, Cycling/biker hotel, Hiking hotel, Winter sports hotel, Certified Ski Alpine Hotel, Certified Ski Nordic Hotel
- Style of hotel and ambience
- The hotel Eiger is a charming hotel with a warm atmosphere in Grindelwald. It provides comfortable and individually furnished rooms equipped with many modern comforts such as free Wi-Fi. Various bars and restaurants leave nothing to be desired. Relax in the extensive spa of the Hotel Eiger and benefit from a free bicycle rental service as HRS guest.
- Special features of the hotel
- In Barry's restaurant, dine in a typical mountain atmosphere and the cozy and charming bistro Memory and Gepsi bar are a popular meeting place for guests and locals.
The hotel has its own car park (CHF 5 - per day) or a garage (CHF 12 - per day).
- Reception open
- 07:00 - 22:00
- Reception manned at weekends
- 07:00 - 23:00
- Earliest check-in
- Latest check-out
- Free services for HRS guests
- Bike rental, Use of an Internet terminal at the hotel, Free use of the sauna
- Hotel location, surroundings and sights
- The hotel Eiger, offering great views of the glacier, is situated in the heart of Grindelwald, where you can find a great variety of shopping and dining options. It is located only a few steps away from the cable car, taking you directly into the fantastic skiing area, and the train station.