Hotel built in 1961, Last complete renovation 1992, Last partial renovation 2006, Number of floors 4, Total number of rooms 34, Number of single rooms 5, Number of double rooms 29, of which have 2 separate beds 11, of which have a double bed 18, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 10, of which are suitable as four-bed rooms 4, Rooms with connecting door 5, Number of suites (separate rooms) 2, Number of junior suites 4, Hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, Holiday hotel, family-run hotel, child-friendly hotel, Cycling/biker hotel, Hiking hotel, Winter sports hotel, Certified Ski Alpine Hotel, Certified Ski Nordic Hotel
- Style of hotel and ambience
- The hotel Alfa Soleil in Kandersteg is surrounded by breathtaking scenery and provides tastefully furnished rooms with many amenities. In Nico’s Restaurant, guests can relax next to an open fireplace and enjoy creative regional dishes. Moreover, the hotel Alfa Soleil offers various wellness and fitness facilities as well as conference rooms.
- Special features of the hotel
- Our charming hotel with its first-class service offers comfortable rooms, modern seminar facilities, a wellness centre with Finnish sauna, bio sauna and solarium, and an excellent and creative cuisine at the Nico's Restaurant.
Our specialty restaurant Nico's offers a creative cuisine, outstanding service and a unique atmosphere. Enjoy mouthwatering delicacies from our sophisticated Berg am Herd cuisine or our crisp, wood-fired pizzas and delicious pasta creations.
Room with balcony, bath, shower, Satlellite TV, Telephone, Radio, Bath gift set, Toilet, Bathroom, Hairdryer, Bath robe, desk, lounge.
Breakfast included in Room rate.
- Reception open
- 08:00 - 23:00
- Reception manned at weekends
- 08:00 - 23:00
- Hotel closed on
- Earliest check-in
- Latest check-out
- Free services for HRS guests
- Parking directly by the hotel, Use of an Internet terminal at the hotel, Personal shuttle service to/from central station
- Hotel location, surroundings and sights
- Nestled in the beautiful valley of the river Kander in Kandersteg, the hotel Alfa Soleil is a perfect starting point to explore the Bernese Oberland. Hikers will love the opportunity to visit the Lake Oeschinen, the Gastern valley and the Gemmi Pass. The city Spiez with the Lake Thun is only a 30 minutes’ drive away.