Hotel built in 1992, Last partial renovation 2009, Number of floors 5, Total number of rooms 30, Number of single rooms 3, Number of double rooms 27, of which have 2 separate beds 24, of which have a double bed 3, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 8, of which are suitable as four-bed rooms 4, Rooms with connecting door 2, Number of junior suites 8, Hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, Sport/leisure hotel, Holiday hotel, family-run hotel, child-friendly hotel, Family hotel, Hostel/Youth hostel, Cycling/biker hotel, Hiking hotel, Winter sports hotel
- Style of hotel and ambience
- Tucked away in a beautiful landscape, the Le Grand Chalet offers private travellers a unique holiday experience in the Swiss Alps. Besides its well-appointed and cosily furnished rooms, the hotel offers a rustic restaurant serving international and regional delights. In the heated outdoor Jacuzzi, guests can savour an overwhelming vista of the mountains, while sipping their favourite drink.
- Special features of the hotel
- An experiment which you will remember at the hotel
An outdoor Jacuzzi, suspended above the valley
Culinary side, the hotel LE GRAND CHALET offers a wide choice of regional and international dishes which will know how to satisfy the lovers of good cooking in his restaurant of 100 places as well as its terrace with sight on the Alps
The carnotzet lends itself magnificently to the tasting of wines and regional dishes which proposes you our Chef.
- Reception open
- 08:00 - 22:00
- Earliest check-in
- Latest check-out
- Free services for HRS guests
- Parking directly by the hotel, Use of an Internet terminal at the hotel, Use of sun lounger during your stay, Wireless LAN in room
- Hotel location, surroundings and sights
- The hotel is situated in the picturesque village of Leysin and is close to public transport and the ski lifts. During summer and winter, the region offers numerous facilities for sports enthusiasts and lovers of beautiful landscapes.