Hotel built in 1870, Last complete renovation 2010, Last partial renovation 2003, Number of floors 8, Total number of rooms 155, Number of single rooms 12, Number of double rooms 143, of which have 2 separate beds 108, of which have a double bed 36, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 36, Rooms with connecting door 0, Number of suites (separate rooms) 2, Number of junior suites 14, Hotel, City hotel, Business hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, Holiday hotel, child-friendly hotel, Cycling/biker hotel, Hiking hotel
- Style of hotel and ambience
- The exclusive Grand Hotel Suisse-Majestic in Montreux is a unique establishment built in 1870 that has achieved its individual ambiance by coupling the tradition and charm of a grand Belle Époque hotel with the comfort and elegance of the region. Wake up in a stylishly designed bedroom, enjoy a mouthwatering meal from the award winning restaurant with a fantastic view of Lake Geneva and spend convivial evenings in the Grand Hotel Suisse-Majestic lounge.
- Special features of the hotel
- The main building of the property is going through renovations until April 30th, 2010. 20 rooms will be added, as well as a mini spa and a panoramic restaurant looking over the lake.***
The main restaurant will be closed from December 23rd, 2009 till March 1st, 2010. The hotel will remain open on a B&B basis.
- Reception open
- 00:00 - 24:00
- Reception manned at weekends
- 00:00 - 24:00
- Earliest check-in
- Latest check-out
- Free services for HRS guests
- Use of an Internet terminal at the hotel
- Hotel location, surroundings and sights
- The Grand Hotel Suisse-Majestic is located in Montreux, famous for its annual summer Jazz festival held at the nearby the Montreux Music and Convention Centre. Guests can stroll along the beautiful waterfront of Lake Geneva whose stunning landscape already inspired famous poets.