Hotel built in 1550, Last complete renovation 2005, Last partial renovation 2011, Number of floors 4, Total number of rooms 43, Number of single rooms 0, Number of double rooms 43, of which have 2 separate beds 41, of which have a double bed 2, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 2, of which are suitable as four-bed rooms 1, Rooms with connecting door 0, Number of suites (separate rooms) 0, Number of junior suites 2, Number of apartments 1, Bed-and-breakfast hotel, City hotel, Business hotel, Holiday hotel, Cycling/biker hotel, Hiking hotel
- Style of hotel and ambience
- In a historic building, the Hotel de la Nouvelle Couronne in Morges warmly welcomes its guests into a friendly atmosphere. All bright rooms are well-equipped and provide free Wi-Fi. In the mornings, guests may enjoy a rich breakfast. Parking facilities are located directly by the Hotel de la Nouvelle Couronne.
- Special features of the hotel
- Classified bulding built in the 16th century and enlarged in the 18th. The ceiling of the breakfast room is of exceptional historical interest.
City tax 3,00 CHF per pers/day
- Reception open
- 06:45 - 22:30
- Earliest check-in
- Latest check-out
- Free services for HRS guests
- Wireless LAN in room
- Hotel location, surroundings and sights
- Peacefully located in Morges, the Hotel de la Nouvelle Couronne is situated only 350 metres from Lake Geneva and the harbour. The station can be reached in a 5 minutes’ walk and the area with all its mountains, lakes, forests and nature reserves is ideal for all kinds of outdoor activities. Geneva can be reached within 50 minutes by car.